Sunday, January 28, 2007

Missed Zoo



Unfortunately, you just don't get to do it all. Or maybe you do and you just have to pay a little more attention. Anyway I started this post because the Houston Photobloggers had a photo field trip planned to the Houston Zoo this past Saturday and I really wanted to go. To get some new ideas from being around others while they photographed, meet some new people who share an interest in photography. But I made a choice that kept me from that trip. I don't regret the choice but I did miss the trip. So I decided to post some pictures here from the last time I went to the zoo in San Antonio. I will just bet that something I would have taken this Saturday would have been similar to one of these.

It's the one that might have been entirely new and different that I'm missing. I know that you shouldn't miss what never existed but I think I will and just see what it feels like.

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

But wait! You didn't miss anything! We rescheduled because it was raining in Houston Saturday morning. We have rescheduled for February 10th. Let me know if you can make it and I'll send you my info. I hate the thought of you driving all the way here and not knowing if something has been cancelled or rescheduled.

And it definitely looks like we can get some inspiration from you. The last photo with the feathers is fabulous.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home