Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beans

Good for what ails you or what might be tempted to ail you! Cooking away on the stove , soaking up the flavors from my bean pot. Waiting for Renee' to make a big pan of sweet cornbread to soak up every drop of their savory juice and those extra tasty dollops of bacon grease. That juice is light colored now, and a little red from the chile- but come back this afternoon and it will be a deep dark brown and the house will be filled with their wonderful smell! Till then I've got the smell of onions and garlic on my hands to hold me.Swine flu or not I dont think I'll wash those hands til I eat........ Beans!

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

Enjoying our first cool air of the season, this would be the perfect complement. Looks fabulous!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home