Friday, November 03, 2017

Just Yesterday

I was driving just "slightly" over the speed limit on a farm to market road in a very sparsely inhabited area of West Texas near where I grew up. I hadn't been down that particular stretch of road in probably 60years, maybe more ! Most likely it would have been on one of the Sunday afternoon drives my father would occasionally take us on. Something white with words painted on it sitting at the edge of a field caught my eye as I passed by. People out there don't waste a lot of time putting up signs so I stopped and backed up to see what it said. You need to understand that maybe 15 people vote Democrat in that county ( maybe in all of West Texas) so I really would have liked to have met whoever painted this old car hood and stood it up out there! Of course, I guess they could have put it there for our previous President!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home