Sunday, June 28, 2020

IH10 West

Recently i drove the western "half" of Interstate 10 through Texas and most of central New Mexico. I was passed, and passed a number of trucks carrying the same cargo, a load of these triangular shaped metal pieces- headed west. It took me a while before i realized what they were! Maybe because they were not yet painted black! By my totally unscientific calculations that would take 655 truckloads to equal a mile of border wall.Thats about eight miles of trucks parked end to end to carry one mile of unneeded wall. I have no idea how trucks it will take to carry the black paint.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sullypcv@gmail.com said...

I need that wall put up between my neighbor and me. Perhaps you should tell them to come to Austin, good place to start separating us Liberals from the Bad Hombres.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home