Saturday, October 28, 2023

Well, We Got Some Rain!

 Off and On for most of last week! Enough to wake up to the sound of rain on the roof AND go sit on the porch and soak it in, sound, smell, coolness! We need quite a bit more to erase the drought we've been under but so glad to have this! If this keeps up I'm going to be inspired to make a pot of chili or take a long nap!


 As I've been working in the shed for the past days or at least parts of them my eyes drift from the computer screens to the mish-mash of things really important pinned to the walls! The closest little collection has one of my most favorite images of me and my daughter, draped over it the camera strap and camera she made for me about the same time from construction paper! She made her mother a fertilizer spreader at the same time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home