Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not an outhouse in sight!

I got tired of looking at that fantastic moon so I went down stream and looked the opposite direction the next night at sunset. This is the Rio Grande ( El Rio Bravo del Norte- longer than "our" name has been attached) Its done a pretty good job of creating all the separation needed between our countries- the US and Los Estados Unidos de Mexico ( which have been in existence as a political entity a lot longer than the US)

Now we "need" a wall. After that gets built I'll bet you wont be able to take this picture any more than you can replicate "Moonrise over Hernandez NM" ( lots of mobile homes there now) In fact it will probably get in the way of even my "Moonrise over outhouse #16"

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

Don't get me started on the wall! Makes me so MAD.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home