Saturday, November 15, 2008

Five Polaroids











These five polaroids were taken in the span of about ten minutes in our shed. I've been having a lot of fun with my SX-70 and 600 polaroid cameras. I'm just about out of film for the Sx-70 but i've got at least 10 more boxes of 600, so you will be seeing more of these!
I got over worrying about taking "important" pictures with the last of the polaroid and just went back to photographing with an eye leaning towards what polaroid does to the light and color. It works for me, and I like the way the prints turn out.
I dont particularly photoshop them, a little contrast and a lot of spotting! They sure do pick up a lot of dust that you dont see until you scan them.



1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

I love the look and color of these polaroids. I wish that I could have had a chance to play with them before they went out. I look forward to seeing more.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home