Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Knew I Needed Haircut

I was asked by my daughters teacher to come talk with her second grade class about photography. I worked for months on my lecture, waiting for the call that IT WAS TIME! Then my wife said- " You know that they really dont want you to TALK, dont you?"

So I dramatically reworked my presentation, turned it heavy to photographs and experiments like producing photograms and taking polaroid pictures!

I had a great time and I'm pretty sure they did as well, judging from the sheaf of thank you notes. I got a new perspective on me, and seem to have lost my appetite as well!

If you want I will come deliver the lecture they didn't recieve to you or your group! It's not too much over three and a half hours! But you have to promise not to give me any thank you drawings!

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

Haha... this is hilarious!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home