Sunday, January 04, 2009

1991~2009






Just a little time has elapsed between the taking of these images and my getting around to printing them. They were made on film and I have printed them off and on at different times as silver images and was never satisfied with what I wound up with. I knew the images were there, knew it when I made the exposure- but could never seem to wrestle them free to what I had in my mind. I have them now! These, and the rest of their bethren over on my Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/. Take a further look.





1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

These are beautiful. I have been amazed at the beautiful work on your Flickr stream as well. Not amazed that you do great work, but amazed at the amount of great work you have.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home