Thursday, February 14, 2019

That was Just Plain Horrible

wasn't it? Sorry my being unable to walk is starting to wear me down. That combined with my eye problems which severely restrict my ability to read are a real bummer. Then I got pneumonia and while I'm doing well with recovery from that breathing makes talking very difficult. My wife and daughter strangely don't seem too bothered by that? It was suggested that I should use headphones if I MUST LISTEN TO THE STEREO THAT LOUD!!
Maybe this photograph will make up for all this whining and that horrible pear experience!

My father-in-law floating through Santa Elena canyon in the Big Bend! I remember how hard we worked to get him to go with us and how totally engrossed he was by the trip. Totally priceless! And I had cold Lone Star waiting for us in the ice chest back in camp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home