Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Krakengard!!!

So a few years ago i had cataract surgery with one of the results, besides removal of the cataracts, being i no longer need to wear glasses except for arms length and closer vision! Pretty amazing for someone who has worn glasses my whole life. I do need glasses for closer vision but normally dont carry those with me, and certainly not for my bathroom chores! I've been using Old Spice deoderant for a long long time and doubt that i've looked at the writing on it in 20? Its in a red container so its Old Spice! Well for some reason i had my reading glasses on a few days ago in the bathroom and as i picked it up actually read what was on the back! I'm kind of afraid to read the labels on some of my longstanding personal products now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home