Friday, November 18, 2022

Not So Happy!

 The file number on this image tells me it was made on a trip to Philadelphia one summer vacation with our daughter. This is not her! We were in line to see the Liberty Bell and the two had been exchanging glances, I thought preparatory to starting a conversation. But when I turned my camera on them and took a picture I got this look! Stay Out of my world!  I did, except for this image.

 Today nearly ten years later, I'm wrestling with whether to show another image I recently took. Much like this, taken innocently but of subjects who might have a genuine objection to being in the photograph. In the current situation I really didn't intend to photograph people but thought it would be an image of something else.

  I've reached out for advice from several sources but there seems to be no general consensus.  And I have no way to contact the actual persons.

  Ah decisions! On a side note about a year later my daughter told me, Dad you've been taking pictures of me for twelve years. Thats enough! 

  I've "sort of" respected that!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home