Saturday, August 26, 2023

A Rumination.... and not on politics either!


 

                 You may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go to?"
                 And you may ask yourself, "Am I right, am I wrong?"
                 And you may ask yourself, "My God what have I done ?"
                 Time isn't holding up; time isn't after us
                 Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
                 Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
                                                             Talking Heads

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Interesting. I had heard of Talking Heads but knew nothing about them. I just looked them up, I guess I knew more about them than I thought as I recognized several of their songs.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home