Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time Changes


Five days now since we had the time change and I'm still stuck on Standard Time. Can't get up in the mornings or go to sleep at night and it all came about the weekend I made these photographs. This is at a crossing on the Guadalupe River outside Hunt, Texas. I'm sure it has been photographed thousands of times and while I've driven past many times and admired the whole scene I had never stopped to take any pictures. It had been done ! This time I did anyway, inspired maybe by all the different images, ways of looking at things new to me I've been seeing on photo-blogs. I came up with these, and a few more, images that certainly aren't revolutionary but do make me glad I stopped. You look upriver and have one view, downriver and it's very different. Time changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home