Friday, August 18, 2006

Parking Garage


This new parking garage was on the jobsite I was visiting so I drove up to the top to take some "work" pictures from it's highest level. Drove and not walked, it was over 100 degrees and probably right at 100% humidity. After the first couple of levels there were no cars or workers, just all these marvelous rays of light! It was the first time I ever checked out possible photos, in a building, inside my vehicle, with the windows up and both A/C units running full blast. With no vehicles I could scout just about any angle in the coolness of the truck! I did get out to actually take the pictures. My apologies, not for the laziness, but for the fact that I can't show on a monitor all the range of light you can see in the print.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fantastic use of light!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home