Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where's the water?

All three of us love the water, I just dont like the beach. And all three of us love the Big Bend. We are fortunate to own a little piece of it, pretty hard to get to but worth the effort. It is amazing to watch as Hallie developes her own appreciation of things. I'm not sure what she was looking at here, maybe the sunset- it wasn't me, but she was so confident in such a BIG open place to be looking in just the opposite direction from her mother. And me, I was looking at both of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

News News News

Wow What is going on with all these homes with severe mold problems. I cant believe the problems we are having in our homes today. It has always been here. ask about Home Mold

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home