Friday, December 19, 2008

Waiting

I spent some time in a hospital this week, doing what you do in hospitals- (whether you are a patient or not- I was not) waiting. So after a while i went out and got a camera and took this picture. Because I used my digital leica, which is a wonderful camera- the color is all screwed up. I guess if I didnt use it mostly for black and white I wouldn't think it was so wonderful. And thats what I intended this and the others at my flickr site (http://www.flickr.com/photos/25099302@N03/?saved=1 ) to be- black and white. But I like the way they work in color, and even better- more subtle, in finished prints. So much, in fact, that if you send me an e-mail with your mailing address, and which image you want, I will mail you a print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home